Qt5 cmake imported target include path on MacOS

Qt5 cmake imported target include path on MacOS

Christopher W. Steenwyk

We are using the imported targets of Qt5 on macOS. When we do this the command line shows the include paths to the frameworks directory as "-F<path>" where we would have expected "-iframework <path>". The former is leading the compiler to give us warnings when compiling the Qt provided header.

Any ideas on how to remedy this?
Thanks!

Re: Qt5 cmake imported target include path on MacOS

Christopher W. Steenwyk
As an additional piece if information, if I run cmake with "-G Xcode" the command line contains:
  • -F/usr/local/opt/qt/lib
  • -F/Users/<username>/src/<project_name>/xcode/bin

but if I run cmake with "-G Ninja" the command line contains:
  • -iframework /usr/local/opt/qt/lib