Qt Project Generator for Cmake

K O ranjith
I'm using CMake for Qt creator project(in Non-Qt c++ project).
In Qt kit->CMake generator I couldn't find a way to generate a Qt project (o CMakeLists.txt which can open as non-Qt project in Qt creator)
(But have generator option to other IDE types like to Generate Visual studio  project)
Have any CMake Generator which create Qt project file(or CMakeLists.txt file)'?

Re: Qt Project Generator for Cmake

Konstantin Tokarev

03.05.2017, 11:06, "K O ranjith" <[hidden email]>:
I'm using CMake for Qt creator project(in Non-Qt c++ project).
In Qt kit->CMake generator I couldn't find a way to generate a Qt project (o CMakeLists.txt which can open as non-Qt project in Qt creator)
(But have generator option to other IDE types like to Generate Visual studio  project)
Have any CMake Generator which create Qt project file(or CMakeLists.txt file)'?

If you are using cmake already, it makes no sense to generate CMakeLists.txt file, since you already have one.
Just build your project as usual, open CMakeLists.txt in Qt Creator, and point build directory in project settings to your build directory path.

,--