Problem with using CUDA

Klaudia Algiz
Hello,

I have a problem with using CUDA package in cmake.

and then to my CMakeList.txt file I added line:
  find_package (CUDA REQUIRED)

but while running command cmake .. I was getting the following error:
  CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindCUDA.cmake:617 (message):
  Specify CUDA_TOOLKIT_ROOT_DIR
  Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package)

I looked for some information and tried the following command:

   cmake -DCUDA_TOOLKIT_ROOT_DIR=/usr/local/cuda ..

After that I am getting still some errors:

  CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148 (message):
  Could NOT find CUDA (missing: CUDA_NVCC_EXECUTABLE CUDA_INCLUDE_DIRS
  CUDA_CUDART_LIBRARY)
  Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindCUDA.cmake:949 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package)

Can anybody help me with that?