New version of "Mastering CMake"

Steven Wilson-2
I read in a past post that Kitware (or the authors) has another edition planned for the book "Mastering CMake."   I plan to recommend this text to people in my company for learning CMake, but I wanted to know how soon to expect the new edition in order to best advise people on which edition to purchase.   Is there a timetable for releasing the new edition?   If so, will you share when we can expect it?

Thanks,

Steve

Re: New version of "Mastering CMake"

Romain CHANU
Hi Steve,

Please check out this link: http://www.kitware.com/products/books.html

The new version is planned for Early 2010. I have also contacted the sales for pre-order information but so far, I got no reply :-\

Cheers,

Romain Chanu