New to cmake, need help with FindMPI.cmake

New to cmake, need help with FindMPI.cmake

Konomi, Ksenofon

Hello Everyone,

I am new to cmake and I need help using the FindMPI.cmake module. I am using windows 7, and I have Visual Studios 2019 installed. I got the cmakelists.txt file to work and generated an output with various files but I have no clue what to do now, or if its even if I got the cmakelists.txt file set up properly.  I have attached the cmakelists.txt file I have been using. I appreciate your help and guidance.

Thank You!

Ksenofon Konomi

Radiation Physicist

University of Massachusetts Lowell