Need help on to generate two CPACK/NSIS installers .exe for the same cmake project

Need help on to generate two CPACK/NSIS installers .exe for the same cmake project

nolan

I am trying to generate two separate CPack/NSIS installers for the same cmake project on my windows machine.

I have a working cmake project and also was able to generate one installer for it using cpack/nsis.

But what i want to have is two separate installers generated at once (the idea is to have a second installer which will have some additional tools than the first one). is this possible through cpack? do i have to use something with the COMPONENT for this?

Couldn't find any approaches for this kind of solution in any web forums, not able to figure out how this can be achieved. I am very new to cpack and also cmake. Any suggestions would really help!

Best Regards