MSVC: How to disable manifest embedding?

MSVC: How to disable manifest embedding?

Fredrik Orderud
CMake seem to automatically add "/manifest:embed" to the linker
options when building Windows EXE and DLL projects. This disables
generation of a separate .manifest file for the binary, and instead
embeds it into the EXE/DLL. I'm working on a project where I need the
.manifest file, but I'm struggling to figure out how to achieve that.

Any advise on how to get rid of the "/manifest:embed" linker option?

My configuration:
CMake 3.14.3, MSVC 20017.

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik Orderud