MSVC: How to configure manifest settings?

MSVC: How to configure manifest settings?

Fredrik Orderud
Hi,
I'm working on a project where I need to configure non-default
manifest settings when building on Windows. More specifically, I need
to inject the following tags in the generated vcxproj project:
<Manifest>
  <ComponentFileName>$(TargetName)$(TargetExt)</ComponentFileName>
  <RegistrarScriptFile>AdditionalRegEntries.rgs</RegistrarScriptFile>
</Manifest>

Any advise on how to achieve this from CMake?

I've already thought about writing a custom script to modify the
generated vcxproj file, but want to avoid that if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik Orderud

Re: MSVC: How to configure manifest settings?

J Decker
Depends on your generator.  It can be as simple as including the .manifest in your sources list.
Otherwise you may have to make an extra mt.exe invokation...