Linux: CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX/CMAKE_RELEASE_POSTFIX

Linux: CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX/CMAKE_RELEASE_POSTFIX

Hai Nguyen-3
Hi,

I was wondering if these flags worked on Linux. I googled around and it seems that they're suppose to work. But on Fedora 11's Cmake 2.6.4 they seemed to be ignore. If they are working and this is a user error - are there any conditions that might turn them off?

Thanks,
Hai