Julien Jomier INVOICE

We urgently need to submit your invoice to recover the cost that we supplied to your in December, but you have not yet entered the necessary data in the invoice form. If you do not take action immediately, our cooperation may be suspended without further notice and you may receive an invoice for $1,023.72 for January, plus further invoices for any other outstanding months.

Sincerely,

Julien Jomier Contact Number: 346 697-0627 ext.1 E:[hidden email]