Is there a "package" equivalent for CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY

Is there a "package" equivalent for CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY

Scott Bloom

I’m looking for an equivalent to CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY for packages, so when I do a make package, it doesn’t build all first.

Does one exist?

Scott

Re: Is there a "package" equivalent for CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY

Craig Scott-3

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 10:39 AM Scott Bloom <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’m looking for an equivalent to CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY for packages, so when I do a make package, it doesn’t build all first.

Does one exist?

You can just invoke cpack directly instead of doing a make package.

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia

Get the hand-book for every CMake user: Professional CMake: A Practical Guide
Consulting services (CMake, C++, build/release processes): https://crascit.com/services