Is it possible to add xcconfig file to xcode project using cmake ?

Is it possible to add xcconfig file to xcode project using cmake ?

xcconfig files are treated by xcode, as "Build configuration properties",
and are an easy way to store all compilation settings in simple text file.

I'm working on an a cross platform project,
and would like to add this file when targeting mac os.

The file and its content, already exist, all I need it, as it when adding it, it will be added as "Build configuration properties" and not as "Source code"

Is it possible to do it using cmake ?

Thanks for your help,

Si.