Is a there a mean to check that all target are installed?

Is a there a mean to check that all target are installed?

Eric Noulard
Is there a way to programmatically check whether
all (or some) CMake targets are installed?

I want to be able to check that all defined targets of a particular project
(at least libraries or executable) are installed.

I can recursively retrieve all targets using https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.9/prop_dir/BUILDSYSTEM_TARGETS.html
directory property.

But then I want to know if a target has been installed or not by some install(...) rules.

Is it possible?

--
Eric