Install sub project from Visual Studio

Scott Aron Bloom-2

I know from the command line on a make based system, I can simply make install on an individual project, and it will only install that executable.

Is there any way to do the same from visual studio?

Scott

Re: Install sub project from Visual Studio

Dvir Yitzchaki

You can add a custom target which runs
cmake -P <project_folder>/cmake_install.cmake

Regards,

Dvir