Including Files

Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle
Hi All,

In my CMakeList..txt, I want to do some including of other files that
will do some setting or options, etc, etc/

Something like:

if (APPLE)

  include(apple.txt)

endif (APPLE)

Can I do this? is there a proper naming convention I should use?

-Jason

Re: Including Files

Michael Jackson
The "convention" is to use *.cmake but any text file will do. The nice
thing about using .cmake as the extension is that lots of editors will
pick up on this fact and then use some sort of syntax coloring for
your cmake file.

The thing to note is that using the include() command is just like
substituting the code in the included file right into the current
cmake file where you wrote the "include()" command.

Mike Jackson