Howot add jar files in final jar file

Stéphane Ancelot
Hi,

I have to package some jar files in the final jar.

I can compile it with add_jar specifying INCLUDE_JARS but unfortunately,
they are not added to the final target jarfile

Regards

S.Ancelot

Re: Howot add jar files in final jar file

Marc CHEVRIER
Option INCLUDE_JARS is used to specify classpath javac option for java sources compilation.
Currently, there is no possibility to add jars using add_jar command. You have to use a custom command for that purpose.