How to suppress symlink resolution for CMAKE_COMMAND

How to suppress symlink resolution for CMAKE_COMMAND

Watal M. Iwasaki
Hi all,

I am using CMake installed via Homebrew. The actual file is placed at `/usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.9.4/bin/cmake`, and its symlink `/usr/local/bin/cmake` is in my PATH. CMake resolves the symlink and creates Makefile with CMAKE_COMMAND pointing the actual file. Because of this behavior, every time CMake is upgraded, I have to re-run cmake or encounter an error like `/usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.9.2/bin/cmake: No such file or directory`. Is there any way to suppress symlink resolution and let CMAKE_COMMAND just store the symlink in the PATH?

Best,
Watal M. Iwasaki