How to set gcc option "-Wl,-rpath-link," in CMake?make

How to set gcc option "-Wl,-rpath-link," in CMake?make

Chaos Zhang
Hi, all,

i am trying to converting an existed make project into CMake project, and there are some gcc link options i should convert. Not long ago, Mr. Atkins told me 'RPATHs are automatically added by CMake to executables so they can use libraries from the build tree.'. Now i don't know weather "-Wl,-rpath-link," automatically added by CMake after search for some time. Could you please give me some advice?

Best Regards,
Chao