How to let CTest pass a signal (e.g. ctrl-c) to test program

How to let CTest pass a signal (e.g. ctrl-c) to test program

Marcel Loose
Hi all,

I noticed that CTest doesn't seem to pass (Unix) signals to the test(s)
it is running. This is unfortunate, because some of my tests need to do
some cleanup when they receive a signal like SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGQUIT, or
SIGTERM. When I run these tests manually from the command-line and
interrupt them with Ctrl-C, cleanup is done properly. However, if I run
them from CTest and interrupt them, cleanup is not done.

Is there a way to let CTest pass these signals? Or is there another
solution for this?

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.