How to incorporate Subversion libraries into my project?

How to incorporate Subversion libraries into my project?

Dan Furlani
Hello,

I intend to build a Subversion client into my program using the Subversion libraries.  Anyone know of CMake resources for this?  The FindSubversion.cmake is only for using Subversion during the build process.

Any other suggestions welcome...

Thanks
-dan

Re: How to incorporate Subversion libraries into my project?

Andreas Pakulat-2
Hi,

I've once written a find-module for subversion for KDE's kdevelop, you
can look/download it via
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kdevplatform.git&a=blob&h=208b63bf40937d7752d1210c81d056b54e70ff37&hb=19c3711103575d389fca90dff0f28bf7fb8a0dad&f=cmake%2Fmodules%2FFindSubversionLibrary.cmake

Its still in use and hasn't changed since ages.

Andreas