Quantcast

How to get message() to go to stdout when executed from -P?

How to get message() to go to stdout when executed from -P?

Robert Dailey-2
When I execute a CMake script as a custom command, message() logs are
not shown in stdout from that script.

Is there a way to make it pipe out messages?

Re: How to get message() to go to stdout when executed from -P?

CMake mailing list
From the Windows command line, you would do it with 2>&1 after the command (2 is stderr, and 1 is stdout). You could write your custom command as a batch file or bash script (unfortunately platform dependent) which uses this technique with a single command inside the batch file.

HTH,
David C.