How to assign specific c, c++, fortran compiler and does CMake support Intel C/C++/Fortran Compiler?

How to assign specific c, c++, fortran compiler and does CMake support Intel C/C++/Fortran Compiler?

Chaos Zhang
Hi, all,

First, thanks for review my email. There are two questions i faced now:

1. I faced problem to assign specific compiler in CMake, and i searched for a while then i found [ CC="Foo\gcc.exe" CXX="Foo\g++.exe" cmake . ] seem work. Now i use CMake in QtCreator, is there other way i can assign specific compiler?

2. The compiler i want to assign is Intel C/C++/Fortran Compiler, does CMake support it? I have found in CMake\share\cmake-3.2\Modules\Compiler there are [ Intel-C.cmake ] and [ Intel-CXX.cmake  ], could you please tell me the function of them?

Best regards,
chao