How can I configure ITK for an MFC VS2010 using CMake?

How can I configure ITK for an MFC VS2010 using CMake?

Armando Abreu Duque

Hi.

I am a novice using CMake and I am interesting in create a MFC VS2010 Project for use the ITK Library with CMake. When I set up and generated ITK for VS2010 in CMake, and after compiling in VS2010, I discovered that the default settings in the Properties of the created project are related to the Win32 project type. How can I configure the ITK project in CMake that can give me a default MFC configuration?

I posted this topic in ITK disclosure site and they recommended me to go to this link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11580748/using-cmake-for-making-a-project-which-includes-mfc . It illustrates me but I wonder if it is enough with what he tells me. That is why I refer to you, since my question is specific with CMake

Attached screenshots showing the settings of the Project Properties in MFC. This is what I need to do in this way because I am maintaining an MFC type project previously created and I want to be able to use the ITK libraries in this project.

Thanks in advance any help.