How am I supposed to use FindBLAS and FindLAPACK together?

How am I supposed to use FindBLAS and FindLAPACK together?

Alfredo Buttari
Hello,
I cannot figure out how to use FindLAPACK after a succesful FindBLAS. The problem is that I make a call to FindBLAS but then a subsequent call to FindLAPACK ignores that a BLAS library was already found and searches for BLAS once again; despite the fact that this second search is useless and time consuming, the result of this second BLAS search may be different than the first one. Is there a way to tell FindLAPACK not to search for BLAS once again but, rather, to use the result of a previous call to FindBLAS ?

Besides, why does the FindLAPACK module use the BLA_VENDOR variable internally and not something with a different name such as LAPACK_VENDOR, for example?

Regards,
Alfredo