Help: Installation error for CMake Cache

Help: Installation error for CMake Cache

Crystal Green
Hello,

I am a PhD student at the University of Michigan. I am trying to install ITK on my Windows computer. I keep getting an error to send the CMakeCache.txt to this address. Please advise.

Crystal A. Green
PhD Candidate
Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
University of Michigan
ASEE DoD SMART Scholar