GetPrerequisites with Android?

Robert Dailey-2
Has anyone used GetPrerequisites[1] when cross-compiling a shared
library with Android NDK toolchain? I'd like some way to get dependent
*.so files (located in the NDK itself and specified on the linker
command line when building) so I can copy them to my android java
project dir under "libs" so they get packaged when the APK is built.