Generating Qt4 External Binary Resources

Generating Qt4 External Binary Resources

Ruben Vandamme
Hi,

I'm trying to generate a qt4 *external* binary resource file
(http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/resources.html).
However the macro QT4_ADD_RESOURCES only talks about "create code".

  macro QT4_ADD_RESOURCES(outfiles inputfile ... OPTIONS ...)
        create code from a list of Qt resource files.
        Options may be given to rcc, such as those found
        when executing "rcc -help"

So what I would like to do is this:

rcc -binary Default.qrc -o Default.rcc

Can someone point me out how to do this?

Thanks a lot

Ruben

Re: Generating Qt4 External Binary Resources

pjtr hahn
What do you think the OPTIONS option is for?

Call:

qt4_add_resources( RCC "Default.qrc" "-binary" )