Finding Boost (1.69.0)?

Osman Zakir
Would the way for finding Boost that I saw before when I asked about doing it for version 1.68.0 also work for version 1.69.0?  If so, I could just try to find the archive of older threads and search for that message.  If not, please tell me here how to do it.  Either way, any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently trying to generate project files for Jinja2Cpp with CMake, using Boost version 1.69.0 this time, while using the -DBOOST_ROOT flag.  But it keeps saying that one or more Boost modules wasn't found and that it's using the submodule that comes with the Jinja2Cpp source code.

Re: Finding Boost (1.69.0)?

Simon Richter
Hi,

On 15.12.18 18:48, Osman Zakir wrote:

> Would the way for finding Boost that I saw before when I asked about
> doing it for version 1.68.0 also work for version 1.69.0?

Some versions of FindBoost.cmake only check a fixed list of versions.
You can extend this list by passing in e.g.

    -DBoost_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS=1.66;1.67;1.68;1.69

   Simon