FW: How to move global setting into one global file

FW: How to move global setting into one global file

zhongli.xu

Best Regards,
Milo

Re: FW: How to move global setting into one global file

Tyler Roscoe
On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 10:13:18PM +0800, [hidden email] wrote:
> Does cmake have any way to move the settings to one global file?
>
> Then other projects may include the global file.

I'm not sure what you mean by having cmake move settings to a global
file.

But yes, you can use include("MyCommonSettings.cmake") and have each of
your CMakeLists process MyCommonSettings.cmake.

tyler