Exception handling warning on windows

Aaron Boxer
Hello,

I am getting the following warning when building my project on Visual Studio 14:

warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind semantics are not enabled. Specify /EHsc

Is there a cmake option to enable unwind semantics on windows ?

Thanks,
Aaron

Re: Exception handling warning on windows

Aaron Boxer
Never mind, figured it out :)

IF(MSVC)
    SET(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "/EHsc")