Errors from CDash

Thompson, KT

When I run

php5 autoRemoveBuilds.php all

for my cdash 2.2.3 installation, I see the following errors (and old builds are not removed):

removing builds for all

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 2

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean g8

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean g8

MySQL server has gone awaySQL error in remove_build():MySQL server has gone awa8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 2

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean g8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 3

MySQL server has gone awaySQL error in dailyupdates::removeFirstBuilds():MySQL 8

 -- removing old buildids for projectid: 7

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean g8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 7

MySQL server has gone awaySQL error in dailyupdates::removeFirstBuilds():MySQL 8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 8

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean g8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 8

MySQL server has gone awaySQL error in dailyupdates::removeFirstBuilds():MySQL 8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 9

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean g8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 9

MySQL server has gone awaySQL error in dailyupdates::removeFirstBuilds():MySQL 8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 10

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean g8

  -- removing old buildids for projectid: 10

Does this make sense to any of you?  How should I prune old builds from my database?

-kt