Does FindMPI affects INSTALL_RPATH?

Knut Klingbeil
Dear list,

sorry for the stupid question, but I wonder whether I am doing something
wrong...

I have to use some rpath information that is stored in the LDFLAGS
environment variable of the hosting system. A serial compilation works
fine, the rpath is correctly set in the build and install binary.

However, changing to a parallel compilation and using FindMPI, the rpath
of the libs is only available in the build binary. I can fix it by
manually setting -DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH=ON, but is this on
purpose?

Thanks and Cheers, Knut

--
Dr. Knut Klingbeil

Dept. for Physical Oceanography and Instrumentation
Leibniz Institute for Baltic Sea Research
Seestrasse 15
18119 Rostock-Warnemuende, Germany
http://www.io-warnemuende.de/kk.html

mail : [hidden email]