Dependencies resolution for generated assembler files (TI DSP, s62/h62)

Dependencies resolution for generated assembler files (TI DSP, s62/h62)

Wojciech Migda-3

Wyszukiwarka tanich lotow!
Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f233e

Re: Dependencies resolution for generated assembler files (TI DSP, s62/h62)

Alexander Neundorf-3
On Sunday 27 September 2009, Wojciech Migda wrote:

> Hi,
>
> projects created using Texas Instruments DSP tools involve compilation
> of assembler source (*.s62) and header (*.h62) files generated using a
> dedicated tool (tconf). Those source files include headers using a
> directive of a form:
>
> .include file_name
>
> Since I could not make CMake scan dependencies for these assembler
> files automatically, I've got two questions:
>
> 1. CMake manual with regard to assembler support is not clear whether
> dependency scanning will work or not. Is this particular (.include
> directive) case supported by CMake ?

No (at least currently).
Please report it in the bug tracker, ideally with a sample file, how the
command line for the assembler looks like, etc.

We should also be able to get the cmake files you (must) have written for the
TI compiler into cmake officially.

Alex