Quantcast

Debugger for cmake script debugging?

Rajika Kumarasiri
hello every body,
I was wondering whether is there any cmake script debugger available? If not it'd be really nice to have such a debugger (with -P option of perl's interpreter where we can run and see the execution of the script without actually executing the script) IMHO this would be a nice to have feature for cmake script writers..

Thanks.
-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org
http://llvm.org

Re: Debugger for cmake script debugging?

Tyler Roscoe
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 08:38:28PM +0530, Rajika Kumarasiri wrote:
> I was wondering whether is there any cmake script debugger available? If not

Not exactly what you're asking for, but have you looked at cmake
--trace?

tyler

Re: Debugger for cmake script debugging?

Rajika Kumarasiri
yes, trace will help, I was thinking about a interactive debugger(which lets inspect variables etc.., at run time) which will help more..

-Rajika