Customizing component package file name

Piotr Sipika
Hello all,

I'm trying to package a set of components, each in its own binary RPM.
I'm setting CPACK_RPM_<component>_PACKAGE_FILE_NAME to be something like:
${CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_NAME}-<component>-${CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_VERSION}-${CPACK_SYSTEM_NAME}

but the resulting CPACK_OUTPUT_FILE_NAME ends up being something equivalent to:

${CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_NAME}-${CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_VERSION}-${CPACK_SYSTEM_NAME}-<component>.rpm

Am I going about this the right way?
Is setting CPACK_RPM_<component>_PACKAGE_FILE_NAME the right way to
have a component-specific .rpm name?

Thanks,
Piotr

Re: Customizing component package file name

Piotr Sipika
> Am I going about this the right way?
> Is setting CPACK_RPM_<component>_PACKAGE_FILE_NAME the right way to
> have a component-specific .rpm name?

Figured out what my problem was: I was using the incorrect variable
name, it should be:
CPACK_RPM_<component>_FILE_NAME (without PACKAGE).

Best to all!
Piotr