CopyOfCMakeCache.txt

Frank Tocci
Hello,

I was using the CMake GUI when I came across the following message:

System is unknown to cmake, create:
Platform/Ubuntu to use this system, please send your config file to [hidden email] so it can be added to cmake

Your CMakeCache.txt file was copied to CopyOfCMakeCache.txt. Please send that file to [hidden email].

Performing Test HAVE_POLL_FINE

System is unknown to cmake, create:
Platform/Ubuntu to use this system, please send your config file to [hidden email] so it can be added to cmake

Performing Test HAVE_POLL_FINE - Failed

Configuring done

Generating done

CopyOfCMakeCache.txt is attached.

Thank you,

Frank

CopyOfCMakeCache.txt (189K) Download Attachment

Re: CopyOfCMakeCache.txt

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin-2
Hi Frank,

Out of curiosity, did you explicitly pass CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME variable when configuring your project ?

Jc

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 6:38 PM Frank Tocci <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I was using the CMake GUI when I came across the following message:

System is unknown to cmake, create:
Platform/Ubuntu to use this system, please send your config file to [hidden email] so it can be added to cmake

Your CMakeCache.txt file was copied to CopyOfCMakeCache.txt. Please send that file to [hidden email].

Performing Test HAVE_POLL_FINE

System is unknown to cmake, create:
Platform/Ubuntu to use this system, please send your config file to [hidden email] so it can be added to cmake

Performing Test HAVE_POLL_FINE - Failed

Configuring done

Generating done

CopyOfCMakeCache.txt is attached.

Thank you,

Frank

Re: CopyOfCMakeCache.txt

Chuck Atkins
Hi Frank,
What version of CMake are you running (cmake --version) and what is are you running on?  Is this on the Windows Subsystem for Linux?  Older CMake versions had similar trouble there that was resolved with more recent releases.

- Chuck