Compiler output for check_cxx_source_compiles

Compiler output for check_cxx_source_compiles

Saad Khattak
Hello,

Is it possible to get the compiler output for check_cxx_source_compiles so that I can check why it failed?

Thanks,
Saad

Re: Compiler output for check_cxx_source_compiles

rleigh
On 2017-09-28 03:27, Saad Khattak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to get the compiler output for
> check_cxx_source_compiles so that I can check why it failed?

It should have been recorded in CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log.

Regards,
Roger