CheckSymbolExists / CheckCXXSymbolExists

CheckSymbolExists / CheckCXXSymbolExists

K. Ebrahimp.
hi all

can anybody help me with a working example of

CheckSymbolExists / CheckCXXSymbolExists

I want to check if a some define exists in my  header file  example1.h of  clib1  and/or c++lib2

depending on the result I want to add/remove some tests

thanks in advance
Kevin

Re: CheckSymbolExists / CheckCXXSymbolExists

Thompson, KT

Kevin,

I use something like this:

# Is HOST_NAME_MAX available?

include( CheckSymbolExists )

check_symbol_exists( HOST_NAME_MAX “unistd.h winsock2.h” HAVE_HOST_NAME_MAX )

-kt