Cdash - Display Start Time in local time zone

Cdash - Display Start Time in local time zone

CMake mailing list
Greetings,

I understand that start times are stored in UTC.

But I would like the Start Time column in the Dashboard window to
display those times in my local time zone of 'America/New York' or EST.

I have looked at the code in index.php, but I am not a php expert.

2) Running date in Ubuntu gets this: Tue Feb 12 21:47:16 EST 2019

So why is the CDash browser showing the current time in UTC? Wednesday,
February 13 2019 02:41:47.

I have my project nightly start time set to 00:00:01 EST.

Thanks in advance.

--
Donald [|]
A bad day in [] is better than a good day in {}.

---