Cannot seem to add include directory

Michael Powell
Hello,

I have a couple of libraries added, one SHARED and the other STATIC,
for which I want to add include directories, but they are not adding.

I am trying the following:

target_include_directories (${MY_PROJECT_NAME_SHARED} PUBLIC
    "G:/Source/Boost.Installed/boost-1.65.1/include"
)

Where MY_PROJECT_NAME_SHARED if my project name.

I've also tried with the $<BUILD_INTERFACE: ...>, to no avail.

I review my VS2015 project settings and I do not see any directories
changing after the solution reloads.

Cheers,

Michael Powell

Re: Cannot seem to add include directory

Michael Powell
On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Michael Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a couple of libraries added, one SHARED and the other STATIC,
> for which I want to add include directories, but they are not adding.

Oh, okay... So they are being added under "additional include
directories". Or they seem to be...

> I am trying the following:
>
> target_include_directories (${MY_PROJECT_NAME_SHARED} PUBLIC
>     "G:/Source/Boost.Installed/boost-1.65.1/include"
> )
>
> Where MY_PROJECT_NAME_SHARED if my project name.
>
> I've also tried with the $<BUILD_INTERFACE: ...>, to no avail.
>
> I review my VS2015 project settings and I do not see any directories
> changing after the solution reloads.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael Powell

Re: Cannot seem to add include directory

Lectem

Well, that's the standard way to add include for msbuild projects, other variables are meant to be used for the tool chain includes only