Can't open module file *.mod

Guido Giuntoli
Hi I have a Fortran project with the following order

src/module_1.f90     (Fortran Modules)
src/module_2.f90
src/... (more files)

file(GLOB SOURCES src/*.f90)
add_executable(MyExec SOURCES)

module_1 depends on module_2 and when is compiling module_1.f90 I get the dependency error :

Fatal Error: Can't open module file ‘module_2.mod’ :for reading at (1):  No existe el fichero o el directorio (The file does not exist).

Thanks, Guido.

Re: Can't open module file *.mod

Juan Sanchez
It has been several months since I looked at this.  I seem to remember
setting dependencies between libraries containing modules, using
something like target_link_libraries.  I think that cmake was capable of
detecting dependencies between files in the same library.  I think it
relied on the use of the USE statement.

I think

Regards,

Juan