Can not find MPI ...

Niklas Röber

Hi,

since the last makeover of CMake for ParaView, I have trouble with MPI configuration, similar as described in here:

    https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/18570

I made an entry onto ParaView's discourse two weeks ago with no response:

    https://discourse.paraview.org/t/could-not-find-mpi/1285

It appears that all libraries and compilers are found, for C++ and Fortran, yet I still get that message that something is wrong. On our HPC system, we can't use the native compilers and need to resort to others. It is not life threatening, but I can't use the last version of ParaView which has some features that I need. I am not sure if this will be resolved for their next release, but maybe anybody of you has an idea, or even better, a workaround?

Looking forward to any replay!

Thanks and Cheers from Hamburg, Niklas

Dr. Niklas Röber
Visualisierung
Abteilung Anwendungen

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

email: [hidden email]
phone: +49 (0)40 460094 283
  fax: +49 (0)40 460094 270
  web: http://www.dkrz.de/

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784