Can I make ProjectGuid value in Visual Studio C++ project file (vcxproj) set manually?

Can I make ProjectGuid value in Visual Studio C++ project file (vcxproj) set manually?

Hyunjik Bae
Can I make ProjectGuid value in Visual Studio C++ project file (vcxproj) set manually?

Every time I create vcxproj files from CMake, the ProjectGuid is sometimes changed. Other C++ projects have build dependency to the CMake-generated vcxproj files, however, whenever ProjectGuid becomes different, the build dependency is lost.

Best Regards,
Hyunjik

Re: Can I make ProjectGuid value in Visual Studio C++ project file (vcxproj) set manually?

tonka tonka
Simple question. Why you want the same guid again?