CUDA aarch64 cross compile fails to validate nvcc

CUDA aarch64 cross compile fails to validate nvcc

Dustyn Blasig
Hi All,

I'm not sure if peopleĀ are more active on here or Discourse right now, so I'm cross-posting. Please reply on the Discourse thread if possible, but I'll take whatever I can get : )

I am stuck trying to make all the CMake pieces happy with the cross-compile, everything I try makes some part of the flow fail, either missingĀ flags or tools not be setup properly. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!