CTest timing -

Dixon, Shane

Does CMake have the ability to report how long it took CTest to get the result from the test program?

It seems like it might be a good option to have the response times next to the pass/fail status so I know when a build improves performance.  It’s obviously keeping track of the time to ensure it doesn’t exceed TIMEOUT, but it’d still be nice to see what that real time to return is.

--

Shane

Re: CTest timing -

Bill Hoffman
Dixon, Shane wrote:

> Does CMake have the ability to report how long it took CTest to get the
> result from the test program?
>

> It seems like it might be a good option to have the response times next
> to the pass/fail status so I know when a build improves performance.
> It’s obviously keeping track of the time to ensure it doesn’t exceed
> TIMEOUT, but it’d still be nice to see what that real time to return is.

Try CMake-2-8-0 RC1.
(also try with ctest -j N)

-Bill