CTest not exporting users HOME environment variable?

CTest not exporting users HOME environment variable?

Michael Jackson

We have a program written in Fortran that asks for the user’s HOME environment variable. If I run the program from my typical terminal then I get what I would expect on macOS: /Users/mjackson, BUT if I run CTest to execute the program I get an empty HOME variable. Is there something special that needs to be done to ensure that CTest exports the HOME variable for the user running the test?

--

Michael Jackson | Owner, President

      BlueQuartz Software

[e] [hidden email]