CSharp and NuGet Package

Wesley Smith
Hi,
I'm using CMake 3.10.0-rc3.  I'm trying to figure out how to add NuGet packages to my CSharp target.  In particular, I'm trying to add PostSharp.

I know the usual CMake way is to add a FindPackage for each library.  However, NuGet being a package manager with many packages in it, I was wondering if there was a facility for finding packages with NuGet built into CMake.

What's the best way to add a library to a Csharp target from NuGet?

thanks,
wes