Quantcast

CPack : RPM : architecture in the name

Barth
Dear all,

I found a mail in the archives discussing the naming of RPMs (30 dec. 2009). Indeed, a standard RPM name contains the architecture and not "Linux".

I am wondering if it is possible to do it now ? I use CMake 2.8.6. I still get an error when setting CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_ARCHITECTURE but is there another way to achieve this ?

Thank you
Barth

Re: CPack : RPM : architecture in the name

Alexander Neundorf-3
On Thursday 15 March 2012, Barth wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I found a mail in the archives discussing the naming of RPMs (30 dec.
> 2009). Indeed, a standard RPM name contains the architecture and not
> "Linux".
>
> I am wondering if it is possible to do it now ? I use CMake 2.8.6. I still
> get an error when setting CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_ARCHITECTURE but is there
> another way to achieve this ?

I append the architecture string simply to CPACK_SYSTEM_NAME. Not sure whether
there is a better way.

Alex

Fwd: CPack : RPM : architecture in the name

Eric Noulard
Retransmiyt without attached file which is blocked because it's too big