CPack DragNDrop generator documentation

Michael Wild
Hi all

The CPack DragNDrop generator is completely undocumented. I created http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=9782
  to report this and attached a patch which adds some documentation
for the variables used in the generator. I hope I didn't misunderstand
the meaning of the variables.

Michael

Re: CPack DragNDrop generator documentation

Michael Wild
Bump

On 27. Oct, 2009, at 14:28 , Michael Wild wrote:

> Hi all
>
> The CPack DragNDrop generator is completely undocumented. I created http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=9782 to report this and attached a patch which adds some documentation for the variables used in the generator. I hope I didn't misunderstand the meaning of the variables.
>
> Michael

Re: CPack DragNDrop generator documentation

David Cole
Fixed in CVS HEAD of CMake...

Thanks for your patience,
David