CMake and Visual Studio Code under linux

CMake and Visual Studio Code under linux

Roman Wüger
Hello,

how can I configure my Project to run it with the Visual Studio Code under Linux? I did not find a useful generator.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Re: CMake and Visual Studio Code under linux

Eric Noulard

Le jeu. 9 août 2018 à 09:09, Roman Wüger <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello,

how can I configure my Project to run it with the Visual Studio Code under Linux? I did not find a useful generator.

AFAIK there is no VSCode generator, however you can install VSCode CMake Tools extension which begins to interesting to use (my opinion).

interesting meaning I think the project has matured to a point it gives you many valuable features:
- CMake project view
- Intellisense

Eric